Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Joe Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:10 am

I CANT CONNECT TO MY STEAM!! my internet is working fiine, ive tried everything short of uninstalling it! Im not sure that if I do uninstall it it will uninstall alll those games so Ill have to install them again but I will have lost all my save files and everything!!! Any help will be appreciated!
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Joe Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:58 am

The message that comes up is;
Unable to connect to the Steam network. 'Offline mode' is unavailable because there is no Steam login information stored on this computer.

You will not be able to use Steam until you can connect to the Steam network again.

Click here to check the status of the Steam network (the link was http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=stats)
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Joe Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 am

Fixed it now. For some strange reason my bro unplugged a wire on thhe router and put it back in the rong place. Somhow it didnt affect the internet but it did affect steam.
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  f1shface Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:30 am

I still have this problem.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty ...

Post  Maxshread Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 am

I still got this problem too Sad

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:17 am

try unplugging ur internet and then try reconnecting in 10 mins or so. som1 said it on this website and it works everytime his steam goes down. thats how I fix my interent wen its down and it works everytime. Also thats how I found out mine was wired wrong.
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  f1shface Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 am

Didn't work. And just to let you guys know im out tommorrow
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Rabb!t Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:34 pm

The problem didnt happen to me, long live Belgian Internet XD
B-Rabb!t
B-Rabb!t
Postman
Postman

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post  f1shface Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:19 pm

British broadband sucks. Fact. End of.

Did you know...
Virgin restrics your broadband speeds if you download more than 350mb between 10am - 3pm and 4pm - 12am no matter what package your're on. I used roughley 300mb today, without steam, but using youtube and flash games.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 pm

lol no I didnt. I wish it was still telewest and then I could have Sky One and watch the simmpons and whatnot.
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Rabb!t Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:51 am

In Belgium we have an download limit, our limit is 20GB a month.
And between 00.00 and 10.00 counts everything u download half, for example: at 02.00 I download something of 900mb, 'cause its between 00.00 and 10.00 it only counts as 450mb
B-Rabb!t
B-Rabb!t
Postman
Postman

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post  f1shface Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 am

well...uh...i don't care 'cus i got 2Gb/s
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum