Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dafs Forum Rules....lol wut?

5 posters

Go down

Dafs Forum Rules....lol wut? Empty Dafs Forum Rules....lol wut?

Post  Lilah Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:33 am

Im probably putting my nose where it doesnt belong but wth i will anywaybecause i have an opinion and everyones entitled to one Razz
Do the rules need updating? i think so if they are serious rules cos some are just stupid!

Damposaurus's list of rules. READ IT!

Rule number 2: Do not impersonate or mock any member, it will get you banned. Mocking or impersonating moderators, however, will permaban you.!
Awwww cmon its fun to mock if done light heartedly!

Rule number 3: Do not start threads just for fun. Threads consisting of two words (i.e Lol wut?) will get you banned. Saying Lol Wut as a reply, however, won't get you banned.!
We cant have fun threads?? thats just daft, theres nothing wrong with a bit of humour!

Rule number 7: If there's a thread for funny stories in TF2 post your funny story in there instead of wasting bandwidth.!
lol

Rule number 10: This isn't a obituary forum. We don't want to hear about your dead pet/family member.!
ohh come on! if someones upset they are well within their right to post up about a death, this way we can support them and it would also explain why they may be quiet or off their game etc

Rule number 11: LOLcats pics are always welcome in any thread, as long as it isn't highly unrelated or spam.!
now thats just mean...those cat pics are just too wicked and should be posted willy nilly! .........i haz cheezbrgr now??

Rule number 14: There is no cake, so stop making threads about it.!
theres ALWAYS cake!

Rule number 17: If you don't think it's a good idea to post the thread you've been thinking of posting, don't. You are probably smarter than you think, and maybe your posts get you banned.!
hell with that, post it! you might just be lacking confidence in your own ideas, they should post it so it can be discussed, if its not a great idea then maybe one can stem from it!

Rule number 19: Bindly defend the Death At First Sight clan and it's forums, even when you know you're wrong. !
thats just the eqivelent of being a sheep, and i will not be a sheep and blindly follow someone regardless of right or wrong!

Thats my opinion,and ill post whatever i think i should, if it isnt to anyones liking....dont look at it lol
Lilah
Lilah
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Dafs Forum Rules....lol wut? Empty lol

Post  Maxshread Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:54 am

lets change it to this

Rule number 2: Impersonate or mock any member, it will not get you banned because its fun

Rule number 3:Start threads just for fun. Threads consisting of two words (i.e Lol wut?) will not get you banned. Saying Lol Wut as a reply, however, will get you banned.!

Rule number 7: If there's a thread for funny stories in TF2 post your funny story out of there there to waste bandwidth.!
lol

Rule number 10: This is a obituary forum. We always want to hear about your dead pet/family member.!

Rule number 11: LOLdogs pics are always welcome in any thread, as long as it is highly unrelated and spam.!

Rule number 14: There is cake get it before GlaD0s moves it!

Rule number 17: If you think it's a good idea to post the thread you've been thinking of posting, don't. You are probably dumber than you think(miss south carolina for example).

Rule number 19: Bindly defend the Death At First Sight clan and it's forums, even when you know you're wrong. !
Nothing wrong with that one Razz

PS this was a joke Very Happy

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Dafs Forum Rules....lol wut? Empty Re: Dafs Forum Rules....lol wut?

Post  Joe Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 am

Lol wut? Very Happy
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:40 am

Lol yeh maybe they will need updating Ill talk to Damposaurus to update them and i can upload it again.

Have you checked out the new clan members page, i updated it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Andurin Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:41 pm

you want a medal for doing something 2 months too late??
Andurin
Andurin
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down