Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sad leaving

5 posters

Go down

A sad leaving Empty A sad leaving

Post  Error:Operator Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:10 pm

Under current circumstances i am going to leave the clan. I had been going over the thought for quite a few days now and i just feel this isn't going anywhere. So i'm saying goodbye to all of you! i hope you have fun in all of your doings and win many matches, but i will not be doing that with you. And hey! maybe in the next clan im in there won't be an annoying guy with a stupid voice none stop breathing down his mic! (goodbye magixz Very Happy)

bye all.
Error:Operator
Error:Operator
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

A sad leaving Empty Re: A sad leaving

Post  f1shface Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:51 pm

well this is a major blow to the clan, and i'm upset now, but i'm sure you'll keep in touch and hopefully rejoin us if we become a community instead of a clan. But yeh i am upset since i always thought you were a great member who could keep the mood a humorous (sometimes), so hopefully you'll join us on ts/vent, so i don't lose a friend.

Good bye David

And yes you do make me horny and forever will.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

A sad leaving Empty :(

Post  Maxshread Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:06 am

goodbye error we'll miss you!(ill still see ya on wow) but still ill be on it like /cry D: every 5 seconds

PS: since ya wont be here one last time

LOOK TO YOUR LEFT I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE PIE IAM THE LORD OF THE CHAV KILLING SPREE D:

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzileer Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:35 am

ERROR, GODDAM YOU STAY HERE - I'M GONNA CHAIN YOUR ASS TO THE FLOOR, STICK A PADLOCK TO YOUR SPINE AND BUCKLE YOU UP TO THE DAFS CLAN WALL! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
ARRRRRRRRRRRR, WHOSE GONNA MAKE ME HORNY NOW???????? pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

*sniffle*
Nooo Sad

Fuzileer
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  sam Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm so sad to see you go Sad you always used to brighten up my day with your weird jokes.
Please still come on teamspeak. Even though your not in the clan anymore we still want to be your friend.
and come post on our forum.

Love you forever
Sam
sam
sam
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down