Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 dead tips!

2 posters

Go down

Left 4 dead tips! Empty Left 4 dead tips!

Post  Maxshread Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 am

I made this thread to show some tips that some of the clan members should know/take note of since we're starting a left 4 dead team

-When a player has been vomited on they cannot see the out lines of their team mates (as magixz found out the hard way)
-Like on tf2 you can go through members of your team as well as normal infected if you are a....infected, this also means that a smokers tongue can go through normal infected and get the survivor hurt alot
-When you are a hunter or tank dont kill steal by attacking a enemy that is getting kill by a smoker/hunter
-Also as infected you can friendly fire your team-mates and a tank will often kill their team-mates in one.
-As a infected if you hit the witch it will get a little angry but will never get startled, however if the survivors have agitated her to the point of standing up then if you hit her she will try to attack you (so run!) but will quickly swap to the survivor who agitated her last
-As a smoker a well placed shot on a level with a "red alarm car" at a survivor can drag the survivor over the car granting you a free horde
-As a tank make use of your suroundings a car that hits a survivor will instantly down them so a well placed shot could instantly win/lose it for you, also you can hit objects into choke points so slow them down however these "obstacles" will disappear eventually but they can still be used well, one of my favourite tactics is to knock a red car down the hole in the wall on No mercy-1 and attack the survivors or see them try to duck through the top resulting in a horde
-If you hit a tank with a molotov it will begin a timer to its death, usually 40 seconds and damage from anything else will not speed up the progress

Hopefully some of these tips helped you however i still fell ive forgot alot or dont know about others so fell free to post them What a Face

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Left 4 dead tips! Empty Re: Left 4 dead tips!

Post  f1shface Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 am

How to move the witch as a hunter

As a hunter the higher you pounce from the more pounce damage you do to the survivor, the most pounce damage that can be inflicted is 25. What has this got to do with moving the with you ask, well you know those times when the witch is in the worst place, as in easy for survivors to walk past, well if you pounce from a building and agitate her she will chase you so run to the place you want her to be e.g. a choke point and stop, letting her kill you, after she has done so she will get back to her crying.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Left 4 dead tips! Empty lol!

Post  Maxshread Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 am

i didnt know about that! >Very Happy (damn hes got more helpful thing then all of mine Razz jk)

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Left 4 dead tips! Empty Re: Left 4 dead tips!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down