Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infected Attacks

2 posters

Go down

Infected Attacks Empty Infected Attacks

Post  Joe Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Planned Attacks!
if any of you see or are part of any good attacks post them here, and we can try and incorporate them into gameplay!!! Very Happy Put the story of it (if you want to), but try and put it in the same format as the bottom one so everyone can understand it Very Happy
(Copy and pasted this)
Here is the order you use for a basic ambush.

1. Boomer-
Spawn in front of the survivors. Hide around corners and wait for them to come up, then run out in front and let your vomit fly. You can also explode when shot, having the same effect as your vomit. So run up after vomiting and claw at them, then hope one of them will be idiotic enough to fire. Also, many people think that you can jump from the top of buildings and kill yourself. No, you can't. Boomers do NOT take fall damage, so don't even try.

Boomer Tips
I. When vomiting on Survivors, you can increase your range by arching it higher.
II. Vomit from the top of buildings and structures when possible. Usually they won't see you and just cuss at you over the mic. "OMGWTF WHERE DID THAT VOMIT COME FROM OMFG!?" This allows you to recharge your vomit for another use.
III. When the boomer explodes near a tank, it stuns him for a short second. Same goes with other infected, so make sure you aren't going to cause the death of your team by exploding before you do it.
IIII. Against a team that always push you away and don't even let you get close? Well turn yourself into a time bomb, set yourself on fire and wade in just in time to go KA-BOOM! They have no time and no way to react. (f1shface)

2. Smoker
After the boomer, it’s your cue to create some havoc. Use your tongue to drag one of the more separated survivors. It helps a LOT if you drag one of the survivors toward a car alarm, or other intractable feature Valve has put all over these maps. Sometimes the survivors will shoot at you, they may kill you but set off an alarm in the process. Which in-turn, brings down more horde on their ass.

Smoker Tips
I. Don't get caught. Smokers take a while to bring survivors fully to them, so grab them when they are either being attacked, or unable to respond quickly.
II. Go for the straggler. The guy that is always staying behind looking for any pills or weapons is the guy you wanna get. The survivors will be forced to backtrack and save him. Which saves your infected friends a lot of time to get in position for ambush.
III. Similar to the one above but get the last person before a drop down, i.e. in the apartments of no mercy grab the last guy above the hole in the floor, his team can't get back up to save hime. (f1shface)
IIII. Fire damage, Wipe the smug face off the survivors by pulling them through their own molotov fire. Would you run through fire to save them? (f1shface)
IIIII. Fall damage, pull survivors of high ledges where they'll recieve fall damage, i.e. warehouse roof of no mercy. Would someone risk taking fall damage to save you? Really? (f1shface)

3. Hunter
The hunter is extremely athletic, and if used correctly, can be the perfect mayhem creator. After a smoker grabs a survivor, another survivor will most likely try to run and help. Your job is to stop him. Pounce on the survivor to stop him from reaching his friend. If all Infected do their job right, the remaining survivors will be left to fight the horde.

Hunter Tips
I. Run through an open flame to catch yourself on fire. While on fire (of course) your health will drain slowly, but if you pounce on a survivor you will do a MASSIVE amount of damage. Use this wisely, you may not want to kill yourself under certain situations.
II. Wall-jumping can be very useful if you master it. Wall-jump by pouncing on a wall, then turn around and left-click. You will fly in the direction you're facing. Use this to set up attacks, or escape.

(and another)

Plan things out: Talk to your teammates and create a series of moves with your own key part
A. Smoker drag Survivor A
B. Hunter pounce Survivor B
C. Boomer Vomit on Survivor A and B
Get creative and adapt to the situation finding the place where you can be most effective.
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Infected Attacks Empty Re: Infected Attacks

Post  f1shface Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 am

Added some more.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down