Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title

4 posters

Go down

DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title Empty DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title

Post  Maxshread Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:34 pm

So today magixz had planned to start our tf2 matches again with a 6v6- the problem was we didnt have enough players on at the time,dave had his problems,joe couldnt play but did listen and the rest of the clan were elsewhere.

So JOE (not magixz) got a 4v4 game one that NONE of us have played before aganist a swedish clan whos name i forgot Razz

Anyway we went into the game on their map Badwater Basin and quickly finished our attacking round, when we had to defend we held them off along time on the first point but quickly lost ground after that,getting the cart near to the 2nd to last point with 7 minuites to spare (a BIT big) but we held our ground coming very close to losing the point, at the last miniute they attacked us at the same time but we held them off long enough to win >Very Happy

Then we went onto badlands their quick attack almost captured the middle point but then we overwhelm them and quickly defeat them most of the time-However we were dominating them at that point with me killing their whole team on occasions sam killing half the scouts while healing b-rabbit capping the points and magixz..well being magixz

Then after starting to win 4:1 and having a K : D ratio of 21:5 we noticed b rabbit had been auto balenced when we saw all except one of their team had left asking him what had happened he said what we'd thought we'd never hear

"Sorry your just too good for us we had fun but we dont want to continue"

So yeah WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps:now a convosation that went on before, during and after the match

DAFS| Joe: you ready to play match?
DAFS| Joe: connect zorize.mine.nu:27019;Password cpl
DAFS| Joe: your solly
DAFS| Joe: console
DAFS| Joe: class limits are 2 soldiers, 2 scouts rest 1
DAFS| Joe: lol rong game
DAFS| Joe is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
DAFS| Joe: you should go engie and he go demo
DAFS| Joe: actuallly dont
DAFS| Joe: magizx is leader for this match
DAFS| Joe: do what he says
DAFS| Joe: yeh but the amount you argue
DAFS| Joe: im trying to sort it
DAFS| Joe: max dont say things like that
DAFS| Joe: just say important stuff
DAFS| Joe: max your best on server wooooo
DAFS| Joe: naa if your winning i dont mind
DAFS| Joe: it good to hear you all have fun!
DAFS| Joe: shut up
DAFS| Joe: yours so high pitched xD
DAFS| Joe: no
DAFS| Joe: niiiice
DAFS| Maxshread [BJMP] is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
DAFS| Maxshread [BJMP] is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
DAFS| Joe: my match notes
DAFS| Joe: from listening to you all
DAFS| Joe: One person is leader, he will assign people what to do. The others will ONLY say when they see something, they die, they spawn (and what class they are), so the leader knows who can do what. Don't repeat it unless you are SURE, the rest of the team wouldn't of heard it (e.g. someone talk while you do). Leader will decide who will do what. If somone says "spy behind us", leader will go something like "joe, go get the spy". Our problem is that everyone talks over eachother and expects another person to go sort out what they see. This isnt going to happen, unless we dont assign people to things. Try not to get frustrated and shout and moan when something goes wrong, as other people can't hear over you, and everyone starts shouting and get frustrated.
DAFS| Joe: a bit long
DAFS| Joe: xD
DAFS| Maxshread [BJMP]: i dont expect them to do it i expect me to do it in a spectacular way and then show off about it!
DAFS| Joe: ooooooookkkkkk

Last edited by Joe on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : got person wrong)

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title Empty shhhh

Post  Maxshread Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:36 pm

IT WAS MAGIXZ REALLY!!!

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title Empty Re: DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title

Post  Joe Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:38 pm

IT WAS MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOHOOO WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELEIVE IN ME!
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title Empty Re: DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title

Post  f1shface Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:04 pm

To be honest i think they would have quit a lot earlier if i was playing. Damn you evil bastard royal mail! But yeah. Well done!
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:46 pm

lol do you know when you are getting it?
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:51 am

Woot we should've taken a screeny of the scoreboard.

It went
Magixz 60
Max 40-60 summit like that
everyone pretty much the same except sam cause he was medic.

Then I think their highest was 20.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr

Back to top Go down

DAFS best victory in alot of ways that i cant be sure about making a huge title Empty .

Post  Maxshread Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:01 am

my final was 54 and your was about 62

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down