Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz!

2 posters

Go down

Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz! Empty Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz!

Post  Mik Tue May 05, 2009 9:56 am

Soo.. One of my friends, cookie, is in this clan, and I also played with some haxor!

Tbh, I am considering joining :3 Steam seems to be down atm, so I just wanted to post in here :O I knåw, I'm weird!

Anywho, feel free to add "Friizie", which ofc will be me ^^

Man.. Such a serious post! I'm so not used to this Razz

Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz! Guys

Mik
I'm new here.
I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz! Empty Re: Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz!

Post  f1shface Tue May 05, 2009 10:41 am

Let me try to translate your post.
You are friends with Cookie and you have "played with some haxor" by which I assume you are referring to Magixz. You would like to join our clan and you are weird.
I think that is about right, correct me if I got a bit wrong.

Hello Mik/Friizie i'm f1shface one of the admins here. You would like to apply to our clan; first of all what class(es) do you play as? Where about in the world are you from? How long have you played TF2? What skill level (in terms of ETF2L) would you rate yourself as? Why do you want to join our clan?

Once you've answered those questions we can move on, come and play with us sometime on our server: steam://connect/85.234.155.72:27617 or from this 85.234.155.72:27617
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz! Empty Re: Yo Dawg, i herd u like me so i put myself in your forumz!

Post  Mik Tue May 05, 2009 11:17 am

You got it right, yes Razz

I play mostly as sniper, soldier and heavy, but can play pretty much anything on a pretty good level. I am from a "small" city in Denmark and I have played TF2 since september 2008. And it would be wrong rating myself, but I'll gladly come play with you some time so you can see how good/bad I am.
And I want to join you clan, becouse I'm looking for something competive Smile

Mik
I'm new here.
I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

Post  f1shface Tue May 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Thanks
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum