Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat - Funny stories

3 posters

Go down

General Chat - Funny stories Empty General Chat - Funny stories

Post  f1shface Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:23 am

Just to let you all know these stories are not related to me, i'm 14. Anyway:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why I Fired My Secretary Today
Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy birthday!", and possibly have a present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy birthday".

I thought... well, that's marriage for you, but the kids will remember. My kids ate breakfast and didn't say a word.

So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary, Jane said, "Good morning boss, happy birthday!" It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock and then Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's your birthday, let's go out to lunch, just you and me".

I said, "Thanks Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go. We dined instead at a little place with a private table. We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Let's go to my apartment".

After arriving at her apartment Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for a moment. I'll be right back".

"OK", I nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake... followed by my wife, kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday".

And I just sat there...

On the couch...

Naked...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was happy. My girlfriend and I were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way; my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me and that was my mother-in-law to be.

She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, quite obviously too, and made me feel quite uncomfortable.

One day, she called me and asked me to come over, to check the invitations. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me that soon I was to be married and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn' t overcome. So before I get married and commit my life to her daughter, she wants to make love to me just once.

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn' t say a word. So, she said, I' ll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house.

Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn' t have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

Lesson learned:

Always keep your condoms in your car.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Chat - Funny stories Empty Re: General Chat - Funny stories

Post  Kas Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Yeah the second story was made into a video. I remember seeing it like 3 years ago on TV as a condoms commercial.

Here's a story called money.

There was a man who worked all of his life and saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife."

So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him.

Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!"

She had a shoe box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away. Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket."

"Yes," the wife said, "I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."

"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?"

"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."

Kas
I'm new here.
I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

General Chat - Funny stories Empty ///

Post  Admin Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:54 am

Ill find a funny story one day.. just watch me

I bet you it'll be about pie or sherbet or refreshers too but it will be weird!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr

Back to top Go down

General Chat - Funny stories Empty Right

Post  f1shface Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am

If you do make sure it has a twist at the end, like the other stories.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Chat - Funny stories Empty Re: General Chat - Funny stories

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down