Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4CHAN GETS OWNED!!

3 posters

Go down

4CHAN GETS OWNED!! Empty 4CHAN GETS OWNED!!

Post  Maxshread Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 pm

after a good game on the Hampshireheavies server i left to look for another server I looked down the list, as I went down I noticed a 4chan server and as anyone over the age of 8 would I asked the rest of people over vent if they would dare me to go on..so I did.

So anyway I spotted nobody and killed a teleporter at their spawn, the second I did I got mauled by about 5 8 year olds spamming the mick and the admins started refering to me as a "clanfag" and telling me to lose the tag so anyway one of the more authoritive 8 year olds said over chat that if I did it again I'd be banned, i said ok...then did it again (LOL!) so again I got mauled by 8 year olds and the admins voted to ban me (they said before they'd forgot the straight ban command) and as I never wanted to experiance 4chan again I voted to ban myself too.

So anyway it was alot of fun..

Ps: if any of you are not familier with 4chan you may be thinking I was acting like a fag (I would be if it were on the OC server) but to those of you who know 4chan you'll have probs loved doing what I did. Very Happy

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

4CHAN GETS OWNED!! Empty Re: 4CHAN GETS OWNED!!

Post  f1shface Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm

to be honest i don't really care. i've lost respect in you for even joining the server Tom.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 am

lol nice one tom Very Happy:D give me ip so i can do it xD and dave i dont mind seeing as you lost respect for me months ago Very Happy
Joe
Joe
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  f1shface Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 am

you had gained it back...
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

4CHAN GETS OWNED!! Empty awwww

Post  Maxshread Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:39 am

I didnt think you had any respect for me anyway but I only joined coz you and Joe dared me

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum