Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might be leaving

2 posters

Go down

Me or Cookie to leave?

I might be leaving Vote_lcap50%I might be leaving Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
I might be leaving Vote_lcap50%I might be leaving Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
I might be leaving Vote_lcap0%I might be leaving Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

I might be leaving Empty I might be leaving

Post  Admin Tue May 26, 2009 1:43 pm

As you may have worked out I've been thinking about leaving the clan for some time.

My reasons being:
• Me generally getting pissed off because of some attitudes of clan members.
• The fact we are letting Cookie, a recruit organise matches and decide for me that I cannot play (which if you haven't worked out is not up to him) then you turn to me and say that someone needs to organise matches, when in fact I had organised 2 in the last 2 days which some said would play and backed out.
• We are recruiting players we don't need, in my opinion we have 4 soldiers we really dont need that many (in my opinion joe, max and up are best and cookie needs to go, and like he says he fails)
• Yes, I have a grudge against Cookie, i know he's supposed to be my friend but so are the pandas and I still turned against them. (no joke I hate him more than i used to hate error)
• I know we are supposed to be getting another server, but I need to start saving up for university etc. although ill be getting a job I need a good saved money if I don't get one as early as expected. And also i dont see the need in it anymore.
• Noone posts on the forum anymore.
• We don't seem to be like we used to. we argue more, we used to be a good community, we used to know everyone really well now it's getting a bit too big, we are still recruiting which we dont need to do, going back to the point we have 4 SOLDIERS! even dave said he wanted to keep it more of a community than a clan.
• I'm getting pissed off with being called a hacker alot.
• I'll post the rest when Im not in a stress.

magixz².hac:EU

So it kinda rests on either me or cookie, bearing in mind we dont need cookie (that might sound bad just because It sounds like im saying you need me more, thats not what im saying).
So what's your choice? Me or cookie?

Just to remind you if you decide cookie it means i'll have to leave the group so remember you'll need to make a new one. Secondly, I'm thinking of keeping the name for my new clan if I make one, so we'll see nearer the time if it happens etc. you might have to rebrand.
My bigger aim is to join a higher DIV team if I end up leaving, knowing this probs wont happen, just another clan. Knowing I won't have a place as demoman.. ill see what happens.

Ill post a poll

**EDIT** Cookie hasn't even signed up to the forum so he won't see your votes etc. hopefully noone will tell him about anything Ive said**
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr

Back to top Go down

I might be leaving Empty Re: I might be leaving

Post  f1shface Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Hmm. Well i'm not going to vote because i think it is rather a low thing to do whoever it is i'm voting for. So i will reply to your points instead

- Me generally getting pissed off because of some attitudes of clan members.
People change, You have to get used to it. Also remember how you treat them sometimes, if you piss them off i'm sure they won't hesitate in pissing you off.

- The fact we are letting Cookie, a recruit organise matches and decide for me that I cannot play (which if you haven't worked out is not up to him) then you turn to me and say that someone needs to organise matches, when in fact I had organised 2 in the last 2 days which some said would play and backed out.
We were going to organise a match for tonight and Cookie came to us with one ready so we played that. You didn't respond to his message and it was only fair that he played, he organised it.

- We are recruiting players we don't need, in my opinion we have 4 soldiers we really dont need that many (in my opinion joe, max and up are best and cookie needs to go, and like he says he fails)
I thought you recruited cookie...

- I know we are supposed to be getting another server, but I need to start saving up for university etc. although ill be getting a job I need a good saved money if I don't get one as early as expected. And also i dont see the need in it anymore.
Fair enough.

- Noone posts on the forum anymore.
If there isn't anything worth to post there won't be any. If there was people would post anything it would be full of maxshread-y links.

- I'm getting pissed off with being called a hacker alot.
It's a complement.
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down