Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the last clan match? When we "practiced" with Andurin?

4 posters

Go down

Remember the last clan match? When we "practiced" with Andurin? Empty Remember the last clan match? When we "practiced" with Andurin?

Post  Damposaurus Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:45 pm

You bet your nooby asses you did. I pwned you. "You" means fishface, magixz and blangher, who has a tendency to keep switching names... I just wanted to remind you that i PWNED YOUR ASSES!! And, don't come bitching about "but pyro is a noob class!", cause it isn't. The pyro has as many weaknesses as any other class. And those dominations were the first dominations i ever got as a pyro. Oh hell yeah. Damposaurus out.

Damposaurus
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Remember the last clan match? When we "practiced" with Andurin? Empty Re: Remember the last clan match? When we "practiced" with Andurin?

Post  f1shface Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:26 am

Isn't that mocking
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Remember the last clan match? When we "practiced" with Andurin? Empty Re: Remember the last clan match? When we "practiced" with Andurin?

Post  The Postman Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 am

Are you taking the piss?
The Postman
The Postman
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  Andurin Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:42 am

Damp i dont think those dominations count seeing as howyour known to cheat and stuff
sorry
Smile
Andurin
Andurin
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down