Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Badlands tactics (& disccusions)

3 posters

Go down

Possible Badlands tactics (& disccusions) Empty Possible Badlands tactics (& disccusions)

Post  binge Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:30 pm

I just quickly thought of this so no real 'research' over it

Lineup=
2 scouts, 1 sniper, 1 medic, 1 soldier, 1demoman (or 2 soldiers)

The 2 scouts (me & echi?) rush in, & at the first 'bridge' (in front of the 2nd spawn) they get off & go to the right (to the middel cp)
They keep rushing,go underneath the cp,& rush through the same way they came (but then on the enemy side), then they go back , shooting the enemies in their back & distracting them from the cp (or even killing them)
At the same time the sniper (magixz probably) goes with the scouts but in stead of rushing underneath the middel cp, he goes a little back ,to the far right (where there's a hill to go up the middel cp, if you know what i mean) and he starts aiming for the cp,hitting enemies (& even killing them since magixz is pro sniper)

Then,when the 2 scouts rushing & the sniper hitting,killing them, the 'force' (i'm gonna call it like that for easier typing & stuff) comes in, both soldiers/demoman start to fire at the first enemy they see, they work together,dont go shooting different enemies, work together,shoot the same guy, blow him up!
These 3 guys (soldiers/demoman & medic) are the ones that are gonna start capping , magixz is covering them from the side & the scouts are about to break through the enemy's back

This forces the enemy to push back but they cant because of the scouts so they're gonna hunt for the scouts, giving the 'force' time to cap & the sniper time to move himself further up the field to start sniping at the next cp (you all know where magixz killed those 3 guys last match)

Then if the scouts are still alive,or just respawned,they push forward,let the other guys cap the middel point so that if it's capped the scouts can immediatly start to cap the next point, when the cap proces is about 75%,one of the scouts goes on to the last point,leaving the other scout to cap further (in that way the 'force' & 1 of the scouts can attack the last point all at the same time) & then the 'force' doesnt need to run up that damn cp (what can take about 10 seconds for a soldier,if he doesnt rocketjumps, because of a medic behind him,for example)

The sniper then moves up,to the upper floor of the building (across the 4th cp) & (kind of) hides somewhere,so that if an enemy scout breaks through & starts capping,he can take him out easily
Then, for the last cp, scouts,NEVER go in through the main hall (in front of the cp,where those stairs are)
they always flank from the 2 sides, above or below,doesnt matter
My suggestion would be, getting a uber up, let a demoman or soldier clear the point while the scouts cap it

(that worked last time.. twice ^^)

So is this tactic any good?
discuss it here!!
binge
binge
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Possible Badlands tactics (& disccusions) Empty Re: Possible Badlands tactics (& disccusions)

Post  f1shface Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Sounds great, but we need alternate plans since they may catch on.

And i love the part "shooting the enemies in their back & distracting them from the cp (or even killing them)"
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible Badlands tactics (& disccusions) Empty Re: Possible Badlands tactics (& disccusions)

Post  binge Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:20 pm

f1shface wrote:
And i love the part "shooting the enemies in their back & distracting them from the cp (or even killing them)"

that what i did on last match, but those were 'easy' enemies ,they didn't really covered their back

so we could try it Wink
binge
binge
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Rabb!t Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:35 am

2 scouts take the fastest way to the cap, capture a bit so we alreaddy have bit and the enemy must reverse it be4 they can cap it, scouts hold out till our force comes and then they go away and w8 a few secs to strike them in their back.

soldiers/demo should not all aim at the same enemy(but not shoot an enemy on the other side of the map Razz ) so we dmg all enemy so some may retreat and the medic gets confused.
ofcourse magixz tries to kill as many ppl possible Razz

when its safe scouts (maybe only 1 if our force takes to long to cap it) run to next cp and the force follows.
Again, when its safe scouts run to final cp and try to cap it or weaken strategic enemys.

Ofcourse at all times, we communicate and work together

Now, may the force be with you Wink Wink
B-Rabb!t
B-Rabb!t
Postman
Postman

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post  binge Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:40 am

i don't like the idea of the 2 scouts capping thingy

maybe one of the scouts can start capping, but don't forget the enemy will probably also have a scout or maybe even 2 so the cap wont get far since they wont get off the cp
so maybe if i can go around while the other scout (echi probably) caps (or maybe i can cap,no problem by me) but as long as we put pressure to them from at least 2 sides, we can BREAK 'em (with at least 2 i mean that magixz is also firing at them from the side)
binge
binge
Scavenger
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Rabb!t Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:37 am

another tactic scouts hide so they think we dont have any scouts and then BOOOOM!!
B-Rabb!t
B-Rabb!t
Postman
Postman

http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down