Death At First Sight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L4D Tactics!

Go down

L4D Tactics! Empty L4D Tactics!

Post  f1shface Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Just woken up with a head ache, so i thought i'd share some tactics with you!

The Smoker
First i shall cover the smoker, i know how it seems the worst class but i aim to show you how to, in the words of Marty, own them in the face! I'd actually expect Marty to be good at the smoker seeing as it is sort of a sniper. As the smoker don't rush in, wait and time your catch. They are good in conjunction with a hunter who lays in wait for the second survivor (most people play in pairs) to rescue to other one. Another great place for smokers are at drop downs, areas the can't be traveled back to. Wait till 3 drop down then grab the last, there is nothing they can do to help. Utilise hazards, by this i mean building edges, witches, alarmed cars and fire. Dragging someone over the edge wont do the most damage but will greatly aid your team, while the straggler is over the edge the others come to save him and your team ambushes them, they are also great at buying time for your team to respawn. A lot of people are wise when it comes to a hunter hiding by a witch, so get a smoker to drag the survivor into her. The same applies for red cars and can often mean saving the round for your team like on no mercy, drag the straggler into the car and watch as the point hungry teammates rush back to his rescue, again have your team lay in wait. Fires are great, the survivors are sitting there smug laughing at the burning zombies and then you drag, the survivor gets burnt and the others don't want to get burnt saving them. Fall damage is also your friend, remember long drops hurt and do the others want to lose some of their health saving you? Really?
f1shface
f1shface
Admin

Back to top Go down